Public Manners Required
Please understand the manners below to enjoy relaxing time on a bus.
Please fasten your seat-belt when seated.
- Please be reminded that fastening seatbelt while driving on expressway has been obliged since Jun 1st, 2007.
Please refrain from smoking in the bus and around the bus stop.
- Smoking in a bus and around a bus stop is prohibited in order to avoid passive smoking.
Please do not recline your seat without care or thought for others.
- Please ask the other behind if they will mind when you recline your seat.
Please do not occupy a place with your belongings so that other passengers can sit comfortably.
- Occupying with belongings is not allowed in order to offer as many seats as possible to other passengers.
- Please hold your preschool child on your lap. (child who is not required to pay the fare)
Please be quiet in a bus.
- Please appropriate volume of your head phone in order not to disturb other passengers.
Please turn off your mobile phone.
- Please turn off your mobile phone in order not to bother other passengers in the bus.